Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Dreadful Track Record

I was encouraged and inspired to write my own blog by several friends, one in particular. I tried for a while. I just don't seem to be able to stick with things as well as I should. I really like what I've posted thus far. The thing is that I get distracted so easily by other things. I always seem to find something else to do. This is great, because I find things to do that make for great stories and I always have photos to go along with them but the trouble is that I'm off and doing the next thing. Really, it's nothing I should complain about. I feel quite lucky that I have this "problem." At the same time, one of my favorite things is to share things with people. I should probably try to make this a priority.

As my Korean friends would say, "FIGHTING!"

I have many photos to share! First from my New Year's adventure to Chicago where I got to see REAL architecture again and second from my recent jaunt to the southern bits of New Mexico!
Stay tuned~~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment